Review | YSL Cardholder

You know me whenever I got something done or when it's my birthday I need to buy myself a present. 

This time I got graduated from my university college and that means I have my bachelor in International Business which I'm obviously really proud of.

That's why I thought I deserved to buy something, like a cardholder of Yves Saint Laurent. 



As I almost always take a cross-body or shoulder bag with me lately and those are not big enough for my big wallet, I need a small one or a cardholder. 

And I have always loved the ones of YSL.

I hesitated between black and red but went with red as I love that colour (remember) and as it's so much easier to find it in a bag. The cardholder is really pretty, instagrammable and most importantly everything that's important like my ID, credit card, bills and the customer card from the local supermarket and my favorite beautystore can fit in it.