Eat Love Lasagna... Or Pizza?

Last week my parents and I tried out a new place to eat in Ghent. It's named Eat Love Lasagna. 

The restaurant is really cosy (see picture beneath) and it's a great address to share some food.


As an appetizer, or like the Italians call it; Antipasti, we took fried zucchini and hummus with focaccia. And all that with a gin and tonic offcourse.


After that, we took three different sorts of lasagna and we ate a third of each lasagna do we could have a taste of all of the three versions.  E-ve-ry-thing was so deliciousss.


As a dessert, we took some waffles. This really made me think of when I was little and used to eat that at the Belgian coast.


At the other side of the building, Eat Love Pizza is located. I'm really looking forward at going there soon as well to share and try out some pizzas. 

Eat Love Lasagna
   Onderbergen 25, 9000 Gent

Eat Love Pizza
 Ajuinlei 10, 9000 Gent