Wishlist | July 2017

You know this feeling when you see something and it's just love at first sight and you know you got to have it but you keep hesitating because you're thinking about the price, if it's useful and what you already have in your closet. Well, this thing, I get it often but in most cases, after over and overthinking, I decide that it's either too expensive or I have already enough stuff and so I don't want it anymore. But in some other cases, the wanting doesn't go away and it's constantly in my head bugging me to buy it. 

Well, I have some examples in my mind lately. 


First on the wishlist is this Triangl bikini which you can see on the picture above and two pictures below.

I know I already have enough bikinis to last for the next two years but a new one is always nice. And I have really fallen in love with one of the newest models of the Triangl Collection and particularly with the orange/red color (- also see my red addiction). The bikini is named Gia and costs 79$ (without shipping), which is one of the cheapest prices Triangl has. For the past weeks I have been looking for another bikini which I could like just as much as this one and one that might be cheaper but I really can't find one. 



I already have two Triangl's which I bought in the beginning of when the brand became famous which is about four years ago, I think. Both those models are in black and are neoprene which is a totally different colour and tissue from the one I want now. 



I showed the bikini to my mom and she clearly understands why I like this one so much but she thinks it's rather expensive for a bikini (definitely when you think about shipping and customs) and that the top is really small and that it might get you a sideboob or more like an underboob or something. 

Next things that I have been loving for some time are the Mansur Gavriel bucket bag, the Alexander MCQueen leather sneakers and the Balenciaga derby boots and I decided that this summer I'm going to buy one of these items as I'm trying to work a lot so I can earn money to buy these sweeties. I don't know what I'm going to buy yet but the choice will probably go more to the bucket bag or/and the sneakers. This is because when I first started looking at the Balenciaga boots, they weren't that famous yet and they costed about 200 euros less than they cost now and personally I think that 1000 euros for a pair of shoes is really a lot. 




So for now workworkwork and savesavesave.