Mac's Plush Glass VS Kiko's Brilliant Gloss

Actually I don't get it anymore. Are matte or glossy lips in fashion? Sometimes I see matte, sometimes I see glossy? 

Last year I was very fond of matte lipsticks. That's why I then bought the Kylie Cosmetics matte glosses and later the ones of Nyx and Sleek make-up. 

But since this season has started my love for matte lips has faded away. Nowadays I like the gloss touch on my lips much more. That's why I often apply a gloss before I put a lipstick on. In that way my lips are and stay also much more hydrated.

In this blog I'm comparing two glosses, namely the plush glass from Mac Cosmetics and the brilliant gloss from Kiko.

 In the winter of last year I already wrote a blog on the plush glass on the blog. I had this one in the colour "fufilled" already and I really liked is as it makes your lips look fuller. 

I thought the plush glass wasn't sticky until I tried the brilliant gloss from Kiko. When comparing the Mac with the Kiko-gloss, the Mac is really sticky and as I now know how this one is, I really prefer the Kiko.


I'm so sorry Mac, I'm breaking up on you with the glosses. But only those, your lipsticks are still the . best . ever!

The brilliant gloss from Kiko is available in different colours (so is Mac's plush glass) and you even have one version that's especially made to give your lips a fuller look (like botox but not that unhealthy). 

I bought this gloss when I was on holiday to Valencia. The one for fuller lips was sold out so I bought another one but I'm happy with this one. I either wear it with another lipstick on top or just like that. 


Another plus on the Kiko's lipgloss is the difference in price with the one of Mac. €6 something in comparing to €21,50 is really a lot and that also means you can not not buy it.


You can find the rest of this look in one of my previous blogs, namely here.