Review | Fittea

As I have already mentioned on the blog at the beginning of May, I'm writing a review on the brand Fittea
I got two teas to try out so I'm talking about what the teas are actually for and on how I experienced them during the past period. 

While reviewing this tea, I discovered that I'm actually really a coffee kinda person and not at all at a tea minded person. When I was younger I would drink tea at breakfast or after dinner... But now I really drink coffee all the time but like really ALL the time. If I could choose between anything to drink, I would either go for water, a diet coke, wine (??) or coffee. And then preferable iced coffee, that's sooo yummy and definitely in summer, it's so refreshing!

Buttt now back to what this blog is actually about; my review on Fittea. Little later than expected as well, I have had so much school work to do and than some vacation and working in my mom's store.

Wowwww, I'm really typing all these nonsense and not at all reviewing these teas but I just have missed writing blogs and putting myself into it. 

Okay, back to business and reviewing.




I received the Recover Tea and the Super Fruit Body Detox Tea to try out.

The Super Fruit Body Detox Tea really helps me on getting in shape and staying in shape. After drinking it I aways get the feeling that my tummy is much flatter than when I don't drink it. It costs 24,90 but it's good for 28 days. Important reminder is to try to eat healthy while drinking it, otherwise it won't help.

The Recover Tea on the other hand helps me to gain energy and don't be too tired and it also helps to reduce my stress. The tea costs €9,90. The tea is made with green rooibos and peach which gives the tea a delicious taste.



I also got this fruittea infuser bottle from the brand with my teas. It really comes in handy but when I took a look on the site, I think I would prefer this bottle, the rose gold thermo bottle. 

I liked the fact that I got these teas and the infuser bottle for free to try it out but I myself would never buy it. Just because I like coffee that much more and because I think it's much more important to eat and live healthy than to just drink some teas. If you really need an extra something then you have got to take some vitamins.