New In | Beauty Essentials

A week ago, on Monday, I went on a shoppingspree for some new and much needed beauty products. Okay no, the 'much needed' is just a lie that I tell myself to approve my beauty addiction. 

The weekend before, I read some beauty articles and I also went on a search on beauty websites and other beauty bloggers their blogs to see which kind of beauty products I still missed in my assortment. 

Excited to see what products I bought? Then definitely keep on reading!
Maybe you see something between my products that you still want as well... 


New In ♛



As you already know I prefer my make-up to be from Mac Cosmetics... So this time it wasn't any different, except for three things that are from different brands. 

The products on the next picture are what I bought at Mac Cosmetics, except for the Real Techniques brush which I bought at Di


Prep + Prime Skin Smoother, Studio Tech, Eye Shadow Honey Lust, Veluxe Brow Liner in Dark Brow Brunette and 301 Flat Contour Brush.

The first thing I bought at the Mac Cosmetics store is the Prep + Prime Skin Smoother. This is a skin perfecting primer that fills fine lines and wrinkles in your skin. The formula evens out the skin, gives it a matte effect and makes the skin velvety. Nice benefit of the skin smoother is that it is in a handy compact which makes it easy to travel with. 

I decided to buy a brush from Real Techniques for my Prep + Prime Skin Smoother. In that way it's much easier to apply the primer. I already have three brushes of Real Techniques and I'm really happy about them so it was easy to chose from which brand the brush I wanted, would be. 

This brush is the 301 flat contour. This is a flat brush to outline your face. Thanks to the soft hairs of the brush it's easy to highlight the wanted areas on your face. 

The Prep + Prime Skin Smoother is already pretty velvety so with the super softness of the brush, it is really fun to apply. 

Prep + Prim Skin Smoother costs 29€ & 301 Flat Contour Brush costs

I always use the Blemish Balm foundation by Dr. Med Christine Schrammer as you might have already read in some of my previous blogs. But I find it difficult that this tube is so big to always drag around with me in my handbag. So I decided to buy something that is much more compact to keep in my bag. I chose for the Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation. This is a powder and a foundation in one that provides the skin with a smooth and full coverage matte finish. It is supposed to hold up to 8 hours. 

I have the colour NC35 in the Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation which is a little darker than my foundation. I chose for that because I always apply my foundation in the morning so the Power Plus Foundation can look a bit darker so I can really use as something that gives my skin more colour.


The Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation costs 32€

In January, I told you about my current favorites and I said that I thought that the eyeshadow pallet Burgundy Times 9 was a lot to always carry around with me because it is so big. So in that month I bought the colour Star Violet separately because that is one of the colors that I use all the time.
Weeks have passed now and I discovered that I like the Honey Lust color in the pallet a lot too so I bought it separately as well.

Star Violet and Honey lust are two eye shadow colors that match perfectly with the Perky paint pot!


Honey Lust & Star Violet from the Burgundy Times Nine with the Perky paint pot is definitely my favorite make -up combination ❥ 
➩ Separate eye shadows cost 17,50€

I also re-bought the Veluxe Brow Liner in deep dark brunette because this liner its application is very precise and gives your eyebrows a matte and velvety finish. You have two ends to the liner, the one is the brush to shape your eyebrows in perfect model and the other end is to color it with a crayon. A good and nice benefit is that the brow liner its color stays a long time. 

After Mac Cosmetics and Di, I also went to Paris XL where I wanted to buy the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat but the saleswoman convinced me to buy this Givenchy Master Light concealer. She said that this pen gives much more coverage. The pen helps to reduce dark circles and fatigue and so it helps to brighten up the face.


Givenchy Master Light costs +- 30€.

In this next two picture I'm showing you how to apply the concealer. 

First step: Apply the concealer on the places you want to brighten up (like my pimples here):

Second step: Rub it in or use some powder like I do:


No pretty beauty picture from my new Anti-Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturizer because it's again the same as always. When you don't know where I'm talking about right now then make sure to read my blog about my Skin Care Routine because I explain everything there!

Comments