Oysho is coming to Belgium!

Good news! My favorite Spanish brand is finally opening its first store in Belgium...
Excited to know which brand I'm talking about? Then definitely keep on reading!

You could say that I have a little addiction over here!

Some of you might already have heard about Inditex, the fashion retail group of several popular brands such as Zara, Pull & Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka and Zara Home. The company has three  other brands who haven't been presented in Belgium yet but I'm talking about one particular brand here...

And that brand is Oysho
Oysho has different product lines such as lingerie, gymwear, sleepwear, beachwear, accessorizes and footwear. Oysho does good in the latest fashion trends and everything that they sell is from a good price and quality. 


Bought from Oysho. The short is from this season. You can find it here.

I think many of you will already know the brand from traveling in other countries because it's already presented in a lot of popular cities. 

I discovered the brand when I went to Barcelona. There is where I bought my first pajamas from Oysho. 


First pj's from Oysho that I bought!

My most favorite clothing piece that I bought at Oysho is this bathrobe that you can see on the two pictures below. See the funny ears on the hood, aren't they the cutest? 




The city where Oysho will open their first store in Belgium is rather special because it's Knokke and usually it's Brussels, Antwerp, Brugge or Ghent. But I don't might Knokke because I often go there. I can't find the exact date when the opening exactly will be but when you go to Knokke, make sure to walk by Lippenslaan 179 because that's where the store is supposed to be!


Even Martha seems to like the clothes of Oysho!

Now the only brand from Inditex that still needs to come to Belgium is Stradivarius. 
Oh, and Uterquë you can come back, I really liked your shoe collection!

Comments

Stephanie DB said…
Nice! Can't wait!