"911, Instagram is down" - New Cover Antwerp Avenue

This blog is about the upcoming Belgian brand Antwerp Avenue

Lately I saw the brand passing a lot on my Instagram so I decided to take a look on their website and fell in love with one of their cases. 
On sunday I ordered it and today it came in the mail. 

Cutest bag and card, don't mind the study-outfit!

Antwerp Avenue is an upcoming brand located in Antwerp, Belgium. The phone, iPad and laptop cases are designed by Jessica and her best friend Brent, the two owners of the brand. 


This cover is so me! I think I would really manage to call 911 when Instagram was down.

The designs are a print of oil paintings that Jessica makes herself. They decided to print the oil paintings because often art is exclusive and only accessible to a few people and they think that it should be for a bigger audience.

You can find the cover that I bought here.

The covers are available for different kinds of iPhone's and Samsung's and Laptop cases are available for 13 and 15 inch laptops. Prices go from €24,95 to €39,95.


Current study-desk

Antwerp Avenue is presented on social media here and here.

Comments

Jessica said…
Julie, thank you for this lovely blogpost!
We really appreciate it! :)

Enjoy your case!

Love,
J