My Skin Care Routine

In this blogpost, I'm going to tell you a bit more about how I clean and take care of my face. 
Because when you use a lot of make-up, like me, it's obviously important to do that.


 The products I use to clean and take care of my face ♛

It has been several years that I use the three-step skin care plan of Clinique

The principles of the three-step plan is to first cleanse your skin, second exfoliate your skin and third moisturize your skin.

They have developed seven three-step plans adapted to several skintypes for women and men.
I use products from two of the seven skin care plans. 


Clearer picture of my products.

I use the Liquid Facial Soap Mild and Clarifying Lotion Clarifiante 2 for a combined dry skin type. My skin often feels very tight and uncomfortable in my T-Zone. This means that the most of acne is located on my forehead and then my nose down until my chin. 

The Liquid Facial Soap in mild is my first step. It has a soft and dry foam that cleans gently but thoroughly. I try to switch morning and night with my Environ Sebuwash that I have from my beautician. I do that so my skin doesn't get to used to one of the two facial soaps because when it does, it won't work as good as it should be working.

The two product I use to wash my face.


Secondly, the Clarifying Lotion Clarifiante its formula gives the skin a fresher touch. It wipes the unevenness's away for a better hydration of the skin and it helps to remove the dry lines.

For the third step, I'm using the Anti-Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturizer of the Anti-Blemish Solutions Clearing system. This is a light and medicinal formula that helps in the treatment of existing acne and also helps to prevent future acne. The moisturizer helps to calm and smoothen the skin and it reduces redness. It also helps to hydrate the skin to prevent dry skin and dandruff. 

As a fourth (non-official) step I also have the Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel of the Anti-Blemish Solutions Clearing system. This product serves as a gel to cure the pimples itself. It reduces pimples and it stimulates the skin to recover faster. Pimples often look red and this gel helps to reduce that. 

I really would recommend the three-step plan of Clinique to everyone as it really has helped me to overcome my acne problem in the passed years. I often still have some pimples but I know how to take care of them now with my Clinique and Environ products. 

Also a big advantage of the three-step plan is that it's available for several skin types as practically everyone has a different kind of skin... 

For Belgian people: you can find links to the Paris XL website where they sell the products.  
For non Belgian people: I think Clinique is available at practically every perfumery or cosmetics shop so you guys should be able to find the products as well. 

Comments

Unknown said…
The three-step plan that Clinique offers sounds easy and appealing to me. I admit that I haven't always taken proper care of my face like I should. Acne is a big problem for many individuals, myself included. It is a relief that it doesn't have to stay that way forever and that I can do something proactive about it!