New In | Juicy Shaker By Lancôme

You might already have heard of Lancôme's newest innovation, a renewed version of the Juicy Tube, namely the Juicy Shaker

Since the moment I heard about it, I knew I had to try it. As you already know, I normally always stick with the Mac Cosmetics lipsticks but I knew I had to try something new. So two days ago, I bought my Juicy Shaker. The first and I think definitely not the last.

Juicy Shaker - Berry Tale (372)


I personally think the Juicy Shaker is one of the coolest inventions so far this year! They combine the original Juicy Tube with a more modern texture and a new packaging and application. It's especially those two aspects that is so cool and special to the lipgloss... 
 

⍟ The cocktail-shaped-lipgloss ⍟

The tube actually has the form of a cocktail-shaker. When you want to apply the lipstick, you first need to shake the lipgloss what will cause the pigments and the oil to penetrate together. Then you need to use the cushion sponge to apply the gloss on your lips. The sponge feels like you are applying your lipgloss with a gummy.  

The Juicy Shaker has a glossy effect by the oil that it contains but without being sticky. The oil texture also ensures that the lipgloss is really smooth and that it simply glides onto your lips.

The Juicy Shaker have 13 different shades with each a different scent. I wouldn't recommend all the shades because some of them its pigmentation is quite sheer and they aren't very different on the lips but the darker shades are.


➩ The cushion sponge to apply the lipgloss

These lipglosses are the perfect glosses to wear during daytime with the benefits of a lip oil and the shine and colour of a gloss.

The only disadvantage of the Juicy Shaker is that the staying power of the lipgloss isn't so good so you need to reapply them often but as the application system is so cool, it really doesn't bother me!

I bought my Juicy Shaker at a Ici Parix XL store but you can also find them on their webshop here. They cost 19,80 € each.

Comments