Trend | Flared Pants

Let's talk about one of this season's trends: the flared pants. 

About two years ago, my mom already tried to put me in these kind of pants but I was not interested at all in wearing wide or flared pants but now as I am older I do. 
And I kinda feel more confident in it as well.



In this blogpost I'm going to show you my favorite flared pants. 

The first kind of flared pants which is much in fashion lately is the one with the flower prints.
I like this one I'm wearing on the picture beneath in particular because it's a flared pants but it's not too wide and it still stays elegant and sometimes it can really be bombastic.

I'm pairing this flared pants up with a black leather jacket because my red one would be too much with all the red flowers, a basic t-shirt and my favorite bag of the moment: my Gucci kinda wallet on chain.



Another flared pants which I like very much is also the one you could see on the first picture of this blogpost.

The picture beneath is taken with my favorite accessorize: my dog Rudolph and again with my red Gucci bag. 
I'm wearing these trousers with a black leather jacket but I think a red one would be a great fit as well. I love these platform sneakers I'm wearing with the outfit, they are from New Paris Londres in Knokke, also known as my (and my mom's) favorite store to buy shoes.


Last week, it was the opening of the renewed road where my mom's stores are in Ghent so I needed a festive outfit. I went for my red leather jacket, another flowered flared pants and my mules from Public Desire (not available in black anymore but still in white and beige).

As you can clearly see, every pants I'm showing here is the same model but just with another print. Guess I'm really loving it. This model is a great one because it's slim around the waist and then wide around the legs. See the elegant part here and not too bombastic... 

Hope you have some outfit inspiration by reading this blogpost!