Coming Soon: Fittea Review

Yassss, I finally got my first real collaboration! Let's forget about the thing with the Smilemakers cause that was rather something weird. 
No, this collaboration is actually something really cool and exciting. 




This month I'm trying out the Super Fruit Body Detox Tea and the Recover Tea from Fittea by Fitvia
By the end of May you will be able to read my review about these two teas. 

I'm really loving the fact that I can try these teas this month because I actually have a really stressy and busy time ahead the coming two months with all my school work which has to be finished so the Recover Tea will definitely help me to overwin my fatigue and my overall stress. As I'm also working on my perfect summer body the Super Fruit Body Detox Tea really comes in hand too.

First try on the Super Berry and I already like it. Love the fruity taste of it!

Keep on eye on Jules' Little Talks. As I already said, you can expect the review by the end of this month!