Review | Public Desire

Today I want to talk to you about the brand Public Desire



I discovered the brand through one of my favorite models and influencers ever, namely Hailey Baldwin
She's really the coolest chick ever and she did a collaboration with this brand. 

She designed the shoes like the one I have above but then with mesh (already all sold out on the site sadly enough) but I liked them more with patent/plastic instead of the mesh because in that way they look just like Kanye West's Yeezies boots.

Public Desire is an online footwear brand from the UK which sells new styles which we can see a lot on the catwalk, on feet of various famous people and on all fashionistas around the world (like me ha ha). 

The shoes don't cost a fortune and they often give discounts which is really a nice plus about the site.

T-shirt & Skirt from Atomium Ghent, Sunnies from Inmyface.com and shoes obviously from Public Desire

When I bought the shoes I really thought my mom would hate them but she totally doesn't, she loves them! That's why we already used them so much in our shoots for her two stores and why she always suggests that I should wear those whenever we go out for dinner

They don't have the exact ones I have anymore on the site but these ones kinda look the same, except for the fact that they have stars within the patent.


 
People either love the shoes because they are so special and not much seen, or either they hate it and laugh with me because they think I will have sweaty feet in it or that the patent will evaporate and stuff. 
But who cares? I really like them and I like the fact for sure that almost no one has them!

I also have another pair of Public Desire shoes. These are black mules with mesh, also not available anymore on the site. I must have real good taste. I chose for those mules because mules are really in fashion lately and the mesh gives it an extra touch which other black mules which I saw before those, didn't have.

No clear picture of those babies yet but you can kinda see them on the picture beneath.

Leather jacket, blouse and flared pants from Atomium Ghent, sunnies from Ray Ban, bag from Louis Vuitton and off course them shoes from Public Desire


They have still other cool shoes on their site, like this pair for example. These look a lot like my patent booties
I like almost bought those and I might still do because they are just so pretty and so cheap. And black is just always a good idea!