Trend | Track Pants

Another trend for this summer isssss: the track pants. You can wear these even though you are not very sporty. That's what I do.


The first person that I saw with this trend was Bella Hadid. This was back when I was still in Paris and she took the Thalys to Amsterdam after the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. She's wearing her track pants from Givenchy, which are really the coolest one I have ever seen.

I have two kinds of track pants in my closet, I have ones I wear casually but I also have ones that are rather classy and chique for at night out or to go out for dinner. Sadly at the moment I only have pictures of the casual ones because when the weather is not too great but also not too bad (kinda always in Belgium), this is the perfect outfit to wear. 


As I'm really into red lately, I really love this kind of track pants with the white and red stripe on the side. That makes it the perfect opportunity to wear this with my red leather jacket and a basic white blouse. I do love this color pallet. I'm wearing my Alexander Wang Rockie bag and my oversized Céline sunnies as accessories with the outfit. 



Too make it just a bit sportier, I'm wearing the pants with my black Nike Huaraches (they are from the kid's collection of Food Locker). I'm wearing a different top here because it was still rather cold when this picture was taken and the pullover is really cool too because it has the trend with the holes on the shoulder with frills around it. Much seen in the fashion scene too.



On the picture above you can see my other casual track pants. This one I'm also wearing with my red leather jacket and my bomber jacket above because it was sooo cold that day. For this look I took my white Adidas Superstar sneakers out of the closet, I haven't wore these for months because everyone has them and it such a cliché but with this style I really love them. 

If I wear my classy track pants in the coming month(s), I will still post them up here in this blogpost so you can see the difference between them and the casual ones already mentioned here.