Outfit | Flared Pants

Yay! My exams are finally over! 

While I'm working on a blog about my Kylie Lip Kits and making a review on the foods and drinks that were in my D-Drinks package, I thought that I write a quick blog about an outfit that I wore two weekends ago and that I will be wearing tonight as well.


Full Look - Taken on the Kouter, in my hometown Ghent ♛


This outfit consists out of a flared pants, one I thought I would never wear because I'm so used to wearing a skinny jeans or pants all the time. But after wearing it once, I now want to wear it all the time, I'm even wearing them right now for my work at my mom's shop. 



On this picture above, you can see a closer look of my outfit and what I wore with my flared pants.
 

It's not clearly visible but the top that I'm wearing is made of mesh and lace and it's some kind of a crop top but as the flared pants are high-waisted, you can't really see it. I'm also wearing my all time favorite leather jacket and my baby-boo bag Wangie. 

I put a bandana around the handle of my Alexander Wang Rockie bag because bandanas are really in fashion lately. I have this one also in red and they are both from the Zara. You can also wear them around your neck or your arm as a cool detail with an outfit. 

As you can see, I'm wearing a choker but actually I don't think it really fits with this top I'm wearing here, it's a bit too much so after I took the pictures, I took him off. I personally think chokers are much prettier with simpler tops or t-shirts because they are pretty special so it will give your outfit a special touch. For example, now I'm wearing the flared pants with a basic t-shirt and I'm wearing one of my Asos chokers with it.



I hope you enjoyed this outfit post with some fashion advice! 
If you think, I should write more blogs like this, please let me know!

Comments