Summer Means Sunglasses

Summer is finally here and what other accessorize is more needed than a pair of sunglasses? 
In this blogpost, I'm going to tell you about which sunglasses I will be wearing this summer. 

A few of the sunglasses of my collection ♛

Although the weather is not that pretty in Belgium, as usual, a pair of sunglasses is always needed! 
And I do have to say that I have a rather big collection of them, both cheap and expensive ones! 

The first pair of sunglasses are my Moncler's. I don't have anything else from this brand than these sunglasses. I really like their beanies and vests though but they are really expensive and my mom has so many like these in her two shops in winter season so it's stupid to buy them from the brand. Certainly if you know I can have like 5 or 6 or even more vests for the price of one vest at Moncler. 

I only wear these sunglasses when I'm with my parents or when I'm on holiday because I think they are rather expensive and really pretty so I don't want to lose them. 


The next pair are my Prada sunglasses. I got these from my parents when I turned 18 years old. They are still a model that you see a lot in new sunglasses these days so I still like to wear them.


Then I also have the typical youth sunglasses. The Ray-Ban's. When I was still in highschool, my mom wanted me to have a pretty pair of sunglasses but not to expensive so Ray-Ban was the perfect brand. 

The second pair in my range of Ray-Ban's are sunglasses that my dad bought from a pilot when he was still studying in Military School so these sunglasses have a whole story behind them. I never wear them because they are so special to my dad so they are special to me as well. 

The fourth pair are my favorite pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses. Whenever I wear them, I feel just so cool and fashionable. Nowadays they have this model with colored mirror glasses, so cool as well. 


And then, I have a whole range of cheap sunglasses, bought at Zara, Asos, Mango, and so on...
When I go to school I never take my expensive sunglasses with me because you never know if someone sees the brand and takes it, so I use these cheap sunglasses and adapt them to the outfit I'm wearing, very important...

 From left to right going down:
1. Asos
(Looks like them: 1, 2 or 3)
2. Asos
(Looks Like them: 1)
4. Jeepers Peepers bought at Asos
(Looks like them: 1 or 2)
5. Zara
9. Mango


Last weekend, I already celebrated my 21st birthday because it's my birthday on the 18th of August and that's a really difficult period to throw a party because so many people are on holiday and others have to re-take exams. So now was the perfect time and obviously I had a blast! 

From my nieces and their boyfriends I got a gift voucher from B Optiek, many Belgians may know the shop by the name Sunglass Avenue. It's the perfect gift because I really wanted a new pair of sunglasses and they have so many pretty ones. 

Right now my mind is set on a pair of Céline sunglasses but maybe when I go to the store and try different pairs, I might see something else that I love more and fits me better so I will still see when I go there... 

If you're excited to see which sunglasses I will have bought, then definitely keep an eye on my Instagram page and on my blog too because I will probably write a blog about them. 

Comments

Florence said…
Wauw zo'n toffe collectie!