Smile Makers

Last week, something really cool happened! I have been asked by a brand to do a collaboration with them!

Personally I think that as a blogger it's a big step if you can say you do collaborations with brand so I'm really happy and excited for this!




If this picture makes you curious to know with which brand I'm doing a collaboration with then definitely keep on reading!
 
Sooo the brand where I'm talking about is Smile Makers. It's a brand that supports the welfare and sexual emancipation of women offering feminine, friendly and high quality products.

For them, every woman has the right to live her life and sexuality as she wishes. As there is nothing more beautiful than the smile of a woman, they help to distribute and share those smiles. 

At first I hesitated to mail them back but I think that they are right in what they say. 
Sexuality is something what is a part of everyone, men and women so I think that we should be able to talk about this subject without any taboo. 

If their mission inspires you as it did me then go take a look on their site.


Comments