Review | D-Drinks Package

I told you in the beginning of June that I got a package with products from D-Drinks. I didn't have time then to really try them out and write a blog about them until now. So in this blog I'm going to tell you what I think about the products I got. 


My box with the products ♛



In my package there were three drinks of Noa and two paleo bars from The Primal Pantry.

Noa is a brand from Sweden who makes beverages with natural herbs that will help to to reduce your stress and will increase your focus. The products are inspired by their Scandinavian nature and have three flavors, namely: Elderflower & Rhubarb, Wild Apple & Gooseberry and Blueberry & Birch Sap. 

I tried the drinks in the order of how I listed them above and I decided that my favorite flavor is the Wild Apple & Gooseberry because this one has the most and the best taste. The other two are more like water with a taste and this one is a really good and tasty apple juice. So if you like apple juice like me, you should try out this one out. 

Drinking the Wild Apple & Gooseberry kind while tumbling ☾

Then I also got two paleo bars from The Primal Pantry. They have normal primal bars but also protein bars. I got two of the normal bars, namely the Almond & Cashew and Brazil Nut & Cherry kind but there also exists Coconut & Macadamia, Apple & Pecan and Hazelnut & Cacao.

I liked the Brazil Nut & Cherry best because I'm not really a nut lover when it's used in foods. Only when I can eat raw. 


D-Drinks also distributes the Propercorn popcorn. This really is the best thing they have! I love the popcorn so much, especially the Sweet Coconut & Vanilla and the Lightly Sea Salted kin. They are the perfect foodie-break!  

Comments