New In | Moon Bracelets

I don't know if some of you might already have seen it but there's a new it-brand in the making!
As it's such a cool brand, I couldn't help myself and had to order something of it too! 
Excited to know which brand I'm talking about then definitely keep on reading! 

⍟⍟⍟ Cute packages always have cool things inside ⍟⍟⍟


The brand where I am talking about is Moon Bracelets. It's a brand designed by a 20 y/o Belgian girl named Haïke Vandecasteele, currently living in The Netherlands. Since she was a little girl, she always has loved making jewelry for friends and family and now she is sharing her passion with the world! 


She makes handmade bracelets and some of them you can even design yourself. 

My bracelets ❥

You can shop the Shine or the Moon collection. The shine collection are bracelets made with Swarovski elements. As I have already a lot of bracelets like that, I chose for the moon collection. In that collection, you can choose from three different types of bracelets, namely the unique, lover, initial or unique simple bracelet. 

As you can see on the previous and next picture, I chose three bracelets. I chose one unique simple bracelet in light grey with my name and two unique bracelets in black and baby pink with the words fashion and happiness. I chose those because well, I'm Julie and fashion brings happiness. 

Closer look ☾

I recommend this brand to everyone who loves bracelets and has a weak spot for the handmade and unique kind. Also, they don't cost too much, between 8 and 9 euros each.

Now back to repeating my exams for tomorrow! Good luck to everyone who is still suffering like me! To everyone who's already finished, I hate you!

Comments