Outfit | All Fired Up Bohemian Style

I'm still working on my travel-diary so I thought to do an outfit-post in the mean time. 



Tonight, I'm having a Barbeque at home with my parents, grandparents and some friends of the family. As I'm at home, I didn't need to wear a very classy outfit so I went with a rather casual outfit. 

I decided to wear my new grey shorts from Abercrombie & Fitch which I bought in the United States together with a simple white t-shirt which is a bit oversized if you take a good look at it. 

Before I left for the United States, I found this amazing bohemian statement necklace who matches perfectly with this outfit. I bought the necklace together with a ring that I'm also wearing, at I Am. I really like the assortment of accessories that the stores offers so I often buy new stuff there. The earrings that I am wearing, are already pretty old and from Twice Is Nice

My black sandals are from Les Tropéziennes. I own three pairs of sandals of the brand. One pair is exactly the same as this pair but in gold and my other pair is also gold but looks different. The sandals are really comfy and they don't cost a lot either. 



Tonight, I didn't spend much time on my make-up. I put on some of foundetain, light-pink eyeshadow of my Urban Decay pallet and mascara. Where I have been paying attention to, is my lipstick! This lipstick is a new MAC Cosmetics lipstick which I bought in Los Angeles I forgot to mention him in my previous post but I'm totally obsessed with him! The lipstick is a matte hard pink lipstick with the name 'All Fired Up'. Every time I see a change to wear lipstick, I am wearing him. It's starting to get scary, could I be in love with a lipstick color? 

 
Now back to the books!
Have a good night!

Comments