No teenager no more

YAYYY!
Yesterday I finally turned twenty years old and I'm so excited for not being a teenager anymore!

Not the right number on the crown but it is a crown.


My mom did't want to congratulate me until I was actually born which is around 8 o'clock in the evening. Really mean from her but my dad congratulated me earlier as he said it was my birthDAY and not birthhour or something like that.

I didn't get so many birthday presents yesterday as I already got most of them.
I already got the ones from my parents when we were in America. Remember the new black Michael Kors bag and the Marc by Marc Jacobs watch
My grand-parents gave me money as they don't know what they should buy me. 

My best friend Louis gave me a blue LA Dodgers cap but that already happened when we still were in America. My other best friend Pauline gave me a gift voucher from Mac Cosmetics, she knows me too well. Then I still have some other friends who said they would buy me something but they obviously didn't. I'm really getting used to this, having my birthday in August leads to many birthday wishes but not a lot of gifts. 

You can't go through a birthday without buying yourself a gift (or gifts ofcourse). 
So, if you have read my previous blog, you might have seen my struggles regarding the Rockie bag from Alexander Wang who was on sales. Well... I had to buy that bag, and I did buy it! I even got another 10% because I was a new costumer on the site and free shipping because of my birthday. 
Defenitly best buy ever! I'm so happy with it! And the best thing is, he already arrived today... 

My oh so pretty Rockie-bag A.K.A. new love of my life
Yesterday evening, I went out for dinner to one of my favorite restaurants named Foud'o which is situated right out of Ghent, I think I actually can say that it is my all-time favorite restaurant. 
I went together with my parents and my best friend Pauline. We had a good time, laughed and talked a lot. Best way to end my twentieth birthday I think. 
My favorite dessert is moelleux aux chocolats so I obviously took that dessert yesterday. Though my dad said when he made the reservation that it was my birthday, they seemed to have forgotten. So my dad went to the bar and asked for a firework. You can see in the picture that I was as happy as a child of ten years with it. I even got another dessert with the it, namely Tiramisu. I was already a bit full from all the chocolate so my dad and Pauline ate it.

Though I had to to study during the day, I can say that my birthday was pretty awesome. And it doesn't mean because I didn't celebrate it much yesterday, that I can't do that when my exams are over, right? 

Thank you for all the birthday wishes and gifts!
I'm so thankful for the twenty years that I'm already alive, and the years and memories will keep on coming!