What to do when your dreambag is on sale?

In one of my previous post, I told you about which bags I wanted in the near future and also as a replacement for my Michael Kors Hamilton bag. I told you that I looked at several bags but most at the Rockie's and Rocco's of Alexander Wang and the Antigona bag of Givenchy. 



In America, I already found the perfect replacement for the Michael Kors Hamilton bag, namely the Marly Large Leather bag. I got this bag as a present for my 20th birthday from my mom and dad. As you can see the replacement is none of the bags who I had really in mind for it.

At first, I wasn't really sad that I didn't get the Givenchy or Alexander Wang that I wanted so much because the Michael Kors is really pretty as well! It doesn't have the inĂ©gal leather that most Michael Kors bags have, instead the bag is made of soft leather. Also it isn't one of those models everyone has these days. 

My Marly bag with Karl Lagerfeld in keychain form

But then a few days ago, I was looking on Instagram and I passed by a picture of a white Rockie bag from Alexander Wang. When I saw the bag, I was totally loved up and all my feelings for the Rockie came back at once. The picture of the bag was from a friend of me who also has a blog named Simply Lae (you should check it out!). 

Because of the picture, I decided to take a look on the site of Alexander Wang. I saw that they still were doing sales on some pieces and even on some bags so I looked further to the bag section where I then saw that the bag I have been looking for over the passed months and who has been hunting me in my dreams was on sales... LIKE WHAT??? So since that moment I have been hesitating over if I should buy the bag or not. 

The bag of my dreams

As the bag is in sales, it only costs half of the normal price, not that that makes the bag cheap but it makes it cheaper, a lot cheaper... I will probably never have an opportunity like this in my whole further life. The bag is really an investment to my entire wardrobe. 

But the most important question probably is "Do I need the bag?"
Well, my answer to that is: YES I F*CKING DO!!!!!

Soon more about this issue... 
Now back to the books as I have my first exam, French, on monday!

Souhaite-moi beaucoup de chance!
Beaucoup d'amouries!

Comments