Take me back

Sooo I have been home for almost three days now, and I really want to go back to the United States already. I just love America so much and then particularly the west-coast. Roadtripping there is just so amazing. For the ones who think every national park looks alike, that's not true, every park has his own features and is beautiful in his own ways. 

Bryce Canyon National Park


For example, my favorite park is Bryce Canyon because I like the red stones and the nature there but more of what I did and like in the United States in my next post... I know I promised I would write a travel-diary every day but I found that very difficult as I wasn't in my hotel a lot and as I didn't have internet all the time. So I decided to put my travel-diary in one post as that's easier for me, and probably easier to read as well.

What I did want to tell you already was that my mom and I really shopped a lot. My suitcase even had overweight, it weighted almost 30 kilos instead of the 23 kilos who are allowed. 
Picture my dad took when we got home.
Let me give you a quick overview from what we bought during our trip. 

We bought the most stuff at Michael Kors. As the brand is American, everything costs less in the US than in Europe. Besides that they have some really nice stuff too. 

I told you in one of my previous posts that I wanted a replacement for my black Hamilton bag, and I did found one, the Marly Large Leather Shoulder Bag. My mom bought two bags in camel, the Fulton Large Leather Crossbody and the Camden Large Leather Drawstring Tote. She also bought new wedges in camel, I couldn't found the exact ones on the site but I found them in white. As you can see, all the things my mom bought, match with each other.

One thing where I also looked for in the US was a watch. I like the watches from Michael Kors and Marc Jacobs a lot. I already have three watches of Michael Kors but I don't like the quality of it, I personally think they don't survive for a long time. So this time I wanted to go for a Marc by Marc Jacobs and I found one, the Henry Chrono 40MM, the watch is made out of silver and gold so it's easy to fit with whichever color you are wearing. 

When you are in the United States, there's one store where you certainly need to shop and that is Victoria's Secret. Since I was old enough to know about the brand, I always shopped there in the United States (and in London as well). 

This time, I bought two new colors of my favorite bra, the t-shirt demi bra, I bought it in blue fin marl and smoky pearl grey marl, I bought the matching slips with them as well. On the brand's instagram-page, I saw a supercool hoodie in darkgrey with 'Angel' written on its back,  and I got that hoodie with the matching lounge bottoms. Because I tried on some things, I also got a panty for one dollar only, I haven chosen for the low-rise bikini panty in hollywood leopard print. Last but not least, I also got the Bombshell body mist, it was in promotion so I got two for the price of one.

At Urban Outfitters, I bought the Calvin Klein Crop Top in black and in white. They only had the Briefs in white in my size so I still want to order them in black on the site of the brand. We also went to an Abercrombie & Fitch store where I bought two shorts, one in dark-blue and one in dark-grey.

Gladiator sandals are very much in fashion lately, they already have been about a year to two years ago but then the trend didn't hit too much but now it seems they did so when I saw them in camel/cognac color at Aldo, I bought them, you can see them here on the site in gold... I didn't think they would fit me but they did, thank God that he gave me long legs.

My mom and I also bought Redken shampoos, as they cost less in America and as Redken is a very good brand of hair cosmetics. My dad bought a Sweet & Sour mix so he can make the perfect Margarita cocktails at home. 

Besides the real shopping goods, I also have found some really cool souvenirs
At San Fransisco, I found a metal plate in the form of the United States (without Hawai and Alaska) with al the states on it. When I saw it, I got the idea to hang it up together with my scratch-map. Along Route 66, I bought a keyhanger and licence plate with my name on it.

As you can see, I really bought a lot but the most important thing is that I'm really happy with it. 
So now, I can really concentrate on my exams which I will have to re-do in about two weeks. 

Wish me luck! 

Comments