Shopping is the best study therapy

These days I have to study all the time. My social life is really at level zero right now. I crave to go out with friends and party. Studying all the time is just a bit too difficult so when I take a break, I shop online. 

#True


That's how I got these new goodies... 


These Items from Clouds Of Fashion and Charline's Closet make me totally ready for the new schoolyear! 
I still need more clothes though...

Every school year I like to have new stuff to use at school because I personally thinks that makes school much cooler. During the year, I often switch from pencil pouch, if I even take one with me to school. I usually take one pen and my computer because I can type faster than I write. 
But this school year I will start with this awesome pencil pouch with the quote "I'm very busy". 


At Clouds Of Fashion, I also bought a new necklace, the one you can see in the picture beneath. I really like simple little necklaces, and this one is perfect. I like to often wear big earrings so with a necklace like this, it can still match and not be too much. To look like a christmas-tree isn't nice either. 


And I also bought a book at Clouds Of Fashion! New literature for in September when I'm finished with my exams... The book is named 'How Blogs Work' and is written by Stephanie Duval. Ms Duval is a well-known worldwide blogster who started her blog (http://70percentpure.be/) at the age of 15. In her book she gives pratical tips & tricks who help to create a good blog. It seems worth reading!

Comments