Fashion | YSL Cardholder

This blog title probably already exist on my blog but kinda care kinda don't because I bought a new one. Two cardholders might be a bit much but the new one is totally different from the one I already own and it's much bigger (let's say as big as a cardholder can be). 



I have always loved the first cardholder I own, I really love the big YSL sign that it has but I think it's kinda really small and it doesn't fit a lot of money and coins, it really can only carry my cards. When I use this cardholder, I always have to carry a coin purse for extra place for money and supermarket cards etc as well. That's why I decided to buy the larger cardholder Yves Saint Laurent has in its range.


I'm even thinking about selling the other one because it's kind of double to have two cardholders, although I have to say that I actually never use a normal wallet as I only take small bags with me and if you take a large wallet, nothing else can fit the bag. 



Two weeks ago I went to Portugal on holiday with my boyfriend and the cardholder was ideal for there. I only kept my ID, creditcard and some money with me so my bags could still fit my sunglasses case, the wallet of my boyfriend, his sunglasses case, his car key... Get the picture. I had to get the new cardholder because he always stuffs all this things in my purse. 

Comments