Beauty | Gisou Hair Oil

Next to my new skin mask, read my previous blog about it --here--, I also bought some goodness for my hair to take with me on my holiday to Mauritius and Reunion.

My hair is really thin (thanks mom) so it needs some extra protection when I'm in the sun a lot, especially when on vacation. After tanning and having spend a lot of time in the sun, I use an after sun shampoo from Redken to protect my hair again the next day. By being in the sun a lot my hairs also dries out a lot. That's why I decided to buy the honey infused hair oil by Gisou



Gisou was created by Negin Mirsalehi, the famous dutch blogger and also one of my favourite bloggers all time. Beekeeping has been in her family for generations so she decided to use the honey as a main ingredient to make a new range of hair products. 

The honey based products are perfect to maintain the hair's natural moisture balance which helps the hair to be deeply conditioned, strong, healthy and always with a luminous shine. 

I bought the honey infused hair oil because it rebuilds and repairs the hair from the core. 
Before it only excited in 100ML but now it also exists in 50ML, perfect to take with you on travels and I think it's perfect to see if I like the hair oil or not. 



I have been trying out the hair oil every night for the past three to four days and I'm already disappointed in myself that I didn't buy the 100ML because I love it so much. Not only the softness and the shine that it brings onto my hair but also its smell. It smell so good! 

I'm definitely taking the Gisou hair oil and the Summer Fridays with me in my bag on the flight so I have it with me at all time. 

Comments