Beauty | Summer Fridays

In five days, I'm leaving for my next vacation. It's my second vacation this summer. If you have been following my Instagram, you might have seen some (more like a lot of) pictures of my holiday with my boyfriend to Portugal. I had the best time ever. It was our first holiday together and I was a little scared over it but everything went perfectly and we had a lot of fun. That's why I'm really looking forward to going to Mauritius and Reunion next week, together with my parents as well.

We have a direct flight from Paris to Mauritius which is a good thing but the flight does take 12 hours which is kinda long. I'm already used to long flights but I always want to be prepared with a comfy outfit, good music and a book. 

For this year's long flight, I also bought a special mask to put on during the flight. 
I don't know if anyone ever heard about Summer Fridays. It's a brand that created a jet lag mask. The mask is perfect for when your skin is thirsty and stressed-out and when it needs some extra hydration for an instant glow. The skin will immediately look renewed, radiant and ready for anything, even that 12 hour flight...


The Summer Fridays' jet lag mask exists out of a nourishing mix of vitamins, ceramides, antioxidants and exfoliating extracts. 

The mask is created by Lauren Gores and Marianna Hewitt, two American bloggers. They created this mask because they wanted something that gives the skin that extra beautiful touch with healthy and good-for-you ingredients. The mask helps to relieve your skin so it feels like a summery Friday everyday. 


Lauren Gores & Marianna Hewitt

To apply the mask the skin needs to be cleaned first. A layer needs to be applied all over the skin, to leave in for several minutes, no need to rinse it off afterwards. 

Summer Fridays is available through their own website in the US. It's also available through Sephora in Canada and since a few weeks us Europeans are able to buy the mask through Cult. This is where I bought it.

Comments