Beauty | Caudalie Vinoperfect

Hi guys! I know it has been like I have been dead over the past months but my Macbook kinda died and he only works when he likes to so it isn't easy for me to write blogs on it. 

It's really killing me because I love to write blogs and tell you about new things that I have discovered, cool places that I have been and pretty things that I want or have seen. But this will all change because I will be buying a new Macbook soon, although I'm still hesitating between a Macbook Air and Pro. I'd love to hear some of your opinions so feel free to mail me about this matter. 

I do have a cool new blog ready for you with some awesome beauty products from Caudalie that I have been testing out over the past few weeks. They have this new range that is called 'Vinoperfect'. The products are made from viniferine which is a natural extract of the juice of vines. 


I received the concentrated essence eclat and the serum to try out. They both help to reduce skin spots on your skin and they work more effectively when used together. 

The concentrated essence removes the dead cells from our skin and let's it shine again. It also prepares the skin for the beneficial effects of the serum that is best to be used after the essence. When the essence and the serum are used together, it ensures a stronger effect on the dark spots. 

The serum makes the face shine and light up again. It corrects the stains of your skin and it prevents them from coming back or prevents the skin from growing new ones. 


I have a normal skin, that some times can be quite dry. I don't have a lot of stains but I have some spot from old wounds or old acne spots that still haven't vanished. 
Therefore the Vinoperfect products can really help to lighten those spots. 

I try to use the products every morning and evening before applying and after removing my make-up. I use the essence more often than the serum because it works very refreshing and hydrating when my skin feels dry. 

Since I have been using the Vinoperfect products, I also noticed that I have less acne. I don't know if it's because of those products but I think so because I haven't added any other new products to my beauty routine. 

That's the major reason why I recommend buying these products. For me it doesn't only seem to reduce dark spots but it also prevents new acne from coming and it makes my skin feel much more hydrated and makes it looks much brighter. 

Comments