Trend | Micro Bag

There's a new trend trending in fashion paradise. And if Saint Laurent and Gucci decide to dedicate a full page to it on their website, it might get to be one of the biggest trends of the coming season.

I'm talking about the micro bag. It's not a clutch, it's a normal bag but then in a smaller format.



⇒ Saint Laurent  small Loulou and micro Loulou bag in pale blush.

The point of a micro bag is that it can only carry your most important possessions like your phone, a lipstick, keys and some money. It takes a less is more attitude.

I will show you my favourite micro bags.


Gucci supermini Dionysus bag and medium Dionysus bag in GG supreme.

The Gucci Dionysus is currently on top of my wishlist. This bag would be such a cool addition to my bag collection, definitely because the bag can be worn crossbody and as a belt bag. 

The famous Gucci Marmont now exists in a very small but cute version as well. 


Gucci supermini Marmont bag and medium Marmont bag in nude leather.

If you like a more expensive kinda brand, you can also buy a Fendi Micro Peekaboo bag.




All the brands that I summed up here have a quit expensive price tag, even though the bags are so much smaller than the regular ones. I really want the super mini Dionysus bag but I actually just bought another bag, the Zadig Sunny but if you think about it, this is a micro bag too so I'm already in fashion for the coming season. 

Read my previous blog on my micro Zadig bag here.

Comments