My New Year Resolutions

At the beginning of every year, a person comes up with their resolutions for the New Year because they are the best opportunity for all those who have failed to start making changes in the year before.



For the first time I made up a list myself and I'm sharing them with you below. They are sometimes not really resolutions but more things I like to happen.


  • Eat healthier (I'm already such a healthy eater, how am I going to do that?)
  • More fitness (That didn't work out yet...)
  • Start playing tennis again (I love tennis but I don't advance in group lessons so I would need private lessons... MOMMYYYYY!)
  • More reading (Something my dad is suggesting. I'm addicted to re-reading my favorite chicklit books, he wants me to read more adult like books...)
  • Reading more books regarding Digital Marketing (To enrich my knowledge!)
  • Watch more movies than tv-series (Didn't work out yet either, currently addicted to The Catch and next on the list is Bull and maybe Big Little Lies...)
    • Write at least 2 blogs a month (This is already my third blog in January so I think I will succeed in this resolution.)
    • Discover more new things (I'm a sucker for new things, I love new fashion trends and new gadgets...)
    • More weekend getaways (I love going a way for the weekend, even though it's only just to go to the seaside...)
    • Traveling to Greece (I really want to go back to Santorini or Mykonos, I prefer Santorini and I also want to discover more about the mainland of Greece.)
    • Traveling to Italy (I want to go back to Cinque Terre and go to Positano or Lake Como for the first time, so instagrammable!)
    • Traveling outside Europe (I do want to see more of the world outside of Europe, although I have already seen quite a lot in contrast to people who have the same age as me... But I really want to go to Thailand, Japan and Bali!)
    • Traveling to the USA (again) (I want to do a coast-to-coast roadtrip in the US, going from San Fransisco, all down to San Diego than going through Texas and ending in New Orleans...)
    • Do a short-ski or go to Lapland (I'm not a pro-skier but I want to go back to mountains to do a short-ski or I want to go to Lapland to see the Northern Light which is so epic!)
    • Celebrate New Year's Eve abroad (I'm over celebrating NYE in Belgium, I would love to celebrate going from 2018 to 2019 abroad this year...)
    • Have a place to myself (I love my parents but I would love to have my own place which I can decorate all by myself.)
    • Buy a dog (Because I don't want to be alone living by myself, I would a buy a dog, preferably a French Bulldog, they are sooo epic and I would give him an old English name, that would be so awesome!)
    • Believing in myself (What a joke, I'm so insecure all the time!)
    • Aim high (Not too high though...)
    • Less gossiping (Unless the person is really stupid and deserves it.)
    I'll let you know by the end of the year if any of the resolutions worked out, let's hope for the best!

    Comments