Outfit | Black with a Stripe of White

Second and first real blogpost of the year is another outfit, another black outfit. 

It also contains a fur jacket but this time it's a fake fur jacket. I could make it a New Year's resolution to stop wearing real furs but they're just so cosy and warm so I won't be doing that. Sorry not sorry.


The outfit that I'm talking about today is a quite simple one but it's comfy and still pretty so win-win.

I paired up a simple black turtleneck with a pair of jeggings (between leggings and jeans) with a white line on the side. 

These jeggings also show my ass perfectly, peachy (lol again).

What you can't see on the pictures is that the pants have loops at the bottom of the pipes, very Gucci like.

To keep me warm I'm wearing the fake fur that I was talking about earlier. 

I'm also wearing my black Uggs which have my initials at the side (J and VL) and bows at the back. 


The showing my back and looking over my shoulder seems to be really gotten my new favorite picture pose, what's up with that...


Comments