New In | Zadig Skinny Love Clutch Bag

You guys probably know that I love new things, particularly new bags. I'm such a bag addict, my wishlist on My Theresa and Net-A-Porter are full of bags, going from Gucci to Saint Laurent and Mansur Gavriel. 

I've started thinking about the bags that I bought in the last two years and it's like every season I buy a new designer bag. For example, in last year's spring it was my red Gucci Marmont and in autumn of that year I got the Louis Vuitton Pochette Métis (as my birthday gift). 

So I kinda had to buy another bag this spring but I didn't wanted it to be a bag that is too expensive or too big. I've been loving small bags that just carry my cards, money, phone, portable charger and a lipstick and/or a blush. 

In November I was looking at the Skinny Love Mat Scales Bag of Zadig & Voltaire in the colour burgundy (or garnet like Zadig names the colour) but I just kept hesitating all the time, I just wasn't sure about the colour and the size. Although the bag had a nice price, going from €415 to €249 so that's -40%. 

When I was in the Zadig store in Antwerp, I saw that the bag also existed in another colour, a more redish one, but then the bag was in a smaller size so I didn't pay much more attention to it then.



In the beginning of January I started joining my mom to buy new clothes for her shops so I started seeing which colours would be in fashion the coming season. It seems like electric blue, coral red, pink, a little yellow, grey and black&white will be in fashion. All colours that I love so very much so I'm so ready for the new season. I already started to wear sweaters in electric blue and coral red because I just can't wait any longer. 

That got me thinking that the bag that I saw in Zadig would be perfect for this season. And yes, I already have another red bag, but the red of my Gucci Marmont is real red, this one of Zadig is coral red. So guess what, I obviously got the bag. Nice extra is that the bag also was in sales, going from 275 to 165 (that's also -40%).

The bag is already nice to wear right know because it puts some colour in my very dark outfits. 
See for yourself.





Coral red really turned out to be my current favourite colour. It was already last year but this year even more. And I don't want to be self-confident because I'm obviously not but this colours suits me. 

Comments