Essentials for 2k17

Each year I love to have new essentials to survive another year. Waw, that sounds really depressing but actually I think I'm just looking for a reason to buy new stuff. 

But so in this blog I'm going to talk about my new essentials for this year, the year 2k17.

Because essentials are key

Last year I got this real big journal from I don't even remember the brand anymore but the thing about it was that he was really difficult to take everywhere because of his big jumbo size. They do have them in a size smaller but I wanted a change of diary. 

I was so happy when I found this pink diary from Jo & Judy. They also have a version in dark blue but pink is just really more my thing. 

My new baby is really handy. Why? 
Well, in the beginning of the journal there's a special section for important birthdays, that's good for me because birthdays are a thing that I forget fast. At the beginning of each month there is an overview of that month, a page where you can write down the projects to do for that month and a page for your financials (good for shopaholics like me). Every week also has a little section where weekly projects and to-do's can be put. At the end, there are some pages where for your most needed contacts, important meetings you had, your (school) timetable and blank pages to write down things you can't forget.

I also bought the girlboss essentials kit. It has a rose gold cosmetic bag, a daily planner, two crayons and three cool instagramable cards. All in the same dusty pink color which is very matchi matchi with my journal.



On new year's eve, or more during the night, I lost my favorite bracelet which I wore everyday so I really needed a new one. I fell in love with this knot bracelet from Style Repertoire. I also bought this really cool choker with stars and cute star earrings there. I love these so much because they are simple but yet kinda special, and it's with stars, something for which I really have a thing.


Whenever I get bored or don't have anything to do, I love to draw clothes but I love to draw them on bodies who are already printed because that obviously makes it much easier. Before I found this Fashionary at Colette in Paris, I used the Topmodel books. People from Belgium, maybe just Europe, may know these books and they will know that those are actually for children. As I like to believe I'm not a child anymore, I bought something easier and more showable. 


Maybe I'm going to make a blog soon to show some of my prettiest drawings. That's something to think about.

Comments