Review | Tea Tree by The Body Shop

Just before the end of the year I decided to buy a new product for my acne and other skin imperfections. A product of which I read on another Belgian blogger's Instagram.

The product where I'm talking about is the Tea Tree Oil of the Body Shop.
Let me tell you a bit more about this product. 


Tea Tree Oil has always been used for its purifying properties. The serum that the Body Shop made of it is useful for a daily dosage for an all-over-face application. It's their daily solution to help fight any imperfections the face might have and it also helps to improve the overall condition of the skin. 



It's recommended to apply two to three drops of the oil onto the fingertips and massage it all over your face, before your moisturizer in the morning and after cleaning your face in the evening

I do try to use it two times a day because I personally think that's the only way how the product will work effectively. In the morning I use it right after I get out of the shower, and in the evening before I get in bed so it can work all night. 


At first I was scared that I would get extra acne of it but I don't. I do still use my face wash and lotion of Clinique as well because they are the best products ever. I use the Tea Water to fight the particular areas of my face where I often get a lot of acne. 

I have been using it for a week now, and I can say that I slightly start to see improvement of my skin, as it's much clearer and smoother than before. 

As you can hear (read), I really recommend this product to you because it does help.  
The Body Shop also has other variations of the Tea Tree Oil, you can find the assortment here