2k17

Better late than never but happy new year, happy 2017!

As something's going on in my tummy, I have been a bit ill for the past week and so I have been really tired and I didn't find the time to write a blog yet. Though I do have some unfinished blogs for you ready. 

My beginning of 2017 hasn't been really great yet but I hope yours has been. 
And that all your dreams and wishes may come true this year. And do stay healthy, don't be like me...

If you follow me on Instagram,  you might have seen that a posted picture with my nine best pictures of 2016. If you are not following me then please fix that matter as a new year resolution here.

I still wanted to share that picture on my blog too and make it my first blog of 2017, 
many more to follow ofcourse...



I also want to thank everyone for reading my blog! The many views every day make me want to continue to share my stories with you. 

My blog of best purchases in 2016 and a new beauty review will be soon online!

Avec des gros bisous, 
J