Review | Skinny Coffee Club

I have always wanted to try out some of the well-know teas which get you skinny, like Fit Tea, Skinny Tea, Skinny Mint etc but sadly enough I'm not such a tea drinker anymore since I discovered coffee a few years ago. So I was so happy to discover that there also exist a coffee which helps you to get skinny, namely Skinny Coffee Club. After a few months of hesitating if I would try this coffee, a few weeks ago I finally decided to do it. 


Skinny Coffee Club ☆
Skinny Coffee Club is clinically proven to help you lose weight fast and normally I will already see results in a week or a week of two. But next to weight loss it also has other benefits like increased metabolism, you will be less hungry, your motivation and energy will be increased and it helps you to not age.

Opposite to what most people think, I'm not very confident about my looks and figure so I bought this coffee because I do want to lose some weight. And because I need my summerbody already in January, as my parents and I always go on holiday to a sunny country in that period. Also winter is not really a period when you can watch your body weight with all the holidays happening so I hope that this coffee with help me to stay on point. 

I bought the 8 week weight loss program which are two packets of the 28 day weight loss program. Normally this costs 49,95£ but I only paid 19,98£ for it as I had a 50% discount. If you're a looking to buy this as well, make sure you're enlisted to get emails because they announce when they are doing sales on their site. 

Making my Skinny Coffee Club in the morning ☼

It's recommended to drink your Skinny coffee Club first thing in the morning because this will help you to get new energy and feel great all day so this is the first thing I do when I get up.

You need to take a teaspoon of the Skinny Coffee Club every day and put it from one cup to another or use a coffee maker, like the one I have from Ikea

The coffee doesn't have much taste, it's like coffee with a watery taste. You have to keep in account that you can't use normal sugar and milk, you have to use stevia sugar, soy milk, coconut milk or almond milk. I always use stevia sugar because I also put this in my regular coffee. 
 
They invented a flexible eating plan to go along with the Skinny Coffee Club program which you get free when you order the coffee. I don't follow this plan because I always try to eat healthy with a lot of fruits and vegetables and I'm just trying to eat less candy and unhealthy foods. I do try to do three kinds of exercises every day, these are sit-ups, crunches and squats. The amount of each of the exercises depends on which day it is. If you like to get my exercises-program, make sure to get in touch and I will give it to you. 

I started on Wednesday the 2nd of November with my first 28 day weight loss program and I already start to have the feeling that my belly is less bloated so I'm really happy about that because it always made me feel so uncertain about myself and I would always put my arms around my belly whenever someone could see it. 

I'm putting this blog already online now but when I finish my first weight loss program, I will update this blog with new information so you can read about my progress and maybe buy this coffee yourself. 

Comments

Anonymous said…

This post will be very useful to us.I like your blog and helpful to me.nice thoughts for your great work.
healthy weight loss & best skinny tea detox