Current Favorites | November 2016

New month means new beauty favorites. Okay, not really new favorites but others than the previous time I wrote about this subject

Since I changed back to being a brunette, I had to change my make-up as well.



My much darker haircolour now makes me often look really pale so I got ordered by my mom to use a bit more foundation and powder then before. 

I'm still using my Moisture Surge Gel Crème and CC Cream from Clinique because it's really the best brand ever for basic skin products and I can always be sure with those that nothing is going to happen like sudden acne or red spots. 

Clinique Moisture Surge Gel Crème, CC Cream, Schrammer Blemish Blam and 2B Skin Corrector.

These two don't give much color so I wear my All-In-One Skin Corrector from 2B or my Blemish Balm from Dr. Med. Christine Schrammer on top of it with my Compact Powder in colour 02 from Park Avenue with the same Compact Powder but in colour 03 on my cheekbones. 
 
Compact Powder in 02, in 03 and Studio Fix in N35 ☆

In my bag, I always try to have my Studio Fix in color NC35 from Mac Cosmetics. This is a mix between a foundation and a powder so really helpful when I suddenly look to pale and unattractive

I changed back from my Urban Decay Naked pallet 3 to my Naked pallet 1, from very pink eyeshadows to rather brownish pink eyeshadows.

As a basic colour I use my Mac Cosmetics Paint Pot in Perky. Above it, I use the colour Honey Lust from Mac cosmetics. In the middle of my eyelid, I use Sidecar and at the end, Toasted from my Urban Decay Pallet 3. Above it at the end of the corner of my eye, I use the red colour from my Burgundy Times Nine pallet from Mac Cosmetics but in the weekend, I change this for the colour Star Violet from Mac Cosmetics 

Urban Decay Naked pallet 1 with seperate YDK eyeshadow color and Mac Cosmetics Burgundy Times Nine pallet with seperate Honey Lust and Star Violet eye shadow color.

The lipsticks I wear the most lately are still Mac Cosmetics's Twig and Amourous because they are the best. But also All Fired up and my new lipstick Rose 378 by Lancôme, a beautiful bright pink matte. 

It's very pretty to use a bright lipstick color when you wear a lot of dark colors in winter. When you don't like bright pink, you can also use a red lipstick.

Lipsticks: All Fired Up - Rose 378 - Twig - Amourous ☆

I finish up this look with some blush from my Desert Rose powder blush from Mac Cosmetics on my cheekbones for a natural lightpink blush.

Comments