Quick Beauty Update

Quick beauty update because it has been such a long time since I last wrote something. I have so much new blogs ready for you but I can't seem to find the time to write or finish them. 

When people tell you Erasmuslife is chill and you don't have to study for anything, don't believe it because it's not true... At least, here in Créteil/Paris it isn't. 

But last night I discovered this really cool thing about Mac Cosmetics so I wanted to tell you and write a quick something about it. 




So as you all might now, Mac Cosmetics is my all time favorite make-up brand and something really bad has to happen to ever change that so here I am with some MAC news. 

Last night, my friend tagged me in an Elle article on Facebook and then I also saw it on the snapchat of one of my favorite blogster We Wore What

It seems like Mac Cosmetics has re-created some of their bestselling lipsticks, put them in a new jacket and designed a matching parfum for them!


Creme D'Nude - Velvet Teddy - Candy Yum Yum - Ruby Woo - Lady Danger - Heroine


Every lipstick has it own scent. Like how cool is that?
Like I want, I want, I want. 

I already have Velvet Teddy and Heroine but I would consider to buy them again with matching parfum. Also the second red, Lady Danger I think, is such a beautiful deep red color. Gimme Gimme Gimme. So hoping I can have these goodies. 

Comments