Current Favorites | January 2016

It has been since the beginning of the new year that I last wrote a blog. A defenitely must read blog because it's about my best purchases of 2015

This second blog of 2016 (in my title I almost wrote 2015) is about my current make-up favorites.
 
My make-up stash is well-organized now.

I bought my current favorites at the end of 2015. I didn't really need them but I saw them on an account of a blogger (Different is the best) and some sites and I really wanted them so I obviously bought them. Du-uh.

My favorite lipsticks at the moment are Velvet Teddy and D For Danger. 

Velvet Teddy is a very neutral coloured lipstick which gives you a bit of the typical Kylie Jenner lips which are so popular lately. I use this lipstick when I don't want to wear too much make-up because it gives you a natural look. But I also use this lipstick as a base for my other lipsticks so they keep better. The first Velvet Teddy I had, broke so I had to buy a new one. I almost love it as much as I love my all-time favorite 'Creme In Your Coffee'. 

D For Danger is a raspberry red matte coloured lipstick. I already had seen him flashing by a lot on Instagram-accounts that involve a lot of make-up and I always thought that it just was such a beautiful reddish color. But the time before I bought this lipstick, it was sold out at the Mac Cosmetics store so I had to wait a bit longer until I could finally buy it. 

Lipsticks: Velvet Teddy & D For Danger

The sparkly pink eyeshadow colour named Star Violet is a part of the 9 coloured pallet from Mac Cosmetics. But the pallet is a lot to always take with me and as that one colour is practically the only colour I wear of that pallet, I bought a seperate pot as it's easier to use. 

I already heard a lot about paint pots before I bought my first one. I researched it a lot on the Mac Cosmetics site and asked the opinion of a friend at the Mac Cosmetics store. She told me that she always uses it as a base for the rest of her eyeshadow colours. 

As you already know, I wear a lot of pink tones so it would be obviously that I bought a pink coloured paint pot. The pot is called Perky, a light pink colour. Now I use it as a base but I think that when in summer I will wear it just like that because the color is very frisky and summery. 

Eyeshadow: Star Violet (Veluxe Pearl) & Pro Longwear Paint Pot: Perky

Comments