Best purchases of 2015

I'm beginning 2016 on my blog with the best purchases I did last year.
I bought a lot of stuff but some purchases were defenitly better and usefuller than others.
 
A few of them best purchases this year

1) Alexander Wang Rockie Bag

My babyyyy

The first and best purchase of this year is defenitly my Alexander Wang Rockie bag which I bought at half price on their site around my birthday. 

Best birthday gift to myself ever. 

My mom doesn't like my Rockie bag very much but she is happy that I like and wear it so much.

Funny detail: until today, she still doesn't know the actual price I payed for the bag. As she doesn't really know the brand, I told her the bag costed about 100 euros. Experts will know that half of the price of a Rockie bag is still far from 100 euros. 
-- Mom, I hope you are not reading this, or if you did, you are not angry with me. 

2) Urban Decay Naked Pallet

Urban Decay Naked Pallet 1

From the moment that Urban Decay was avaidable at the Ici Paris XL site, I decided to buy a pallet. Urban Decay is known to have a good quality of eyeshadows, and I can totally agree with that. I always use my naked pallet with some colors of a smaller pallet I have from Mac Cosmetics. 

I bought the Naked Pallet 1 as this pallets has different kind of colors such as pink, gold/brown and grey/black so you can participate in many ways with it. 

As you can see, the colors Sin, Sidecar and Toasted are the colors that I use the most.

3) Comme des Garcons pouch

Burgundy CdG Pouch

A purchase from not so long ago, my burgundy coloured Comme des Garcons pouch

I'm really happy that I bought the pouch as I use it a lot. I'm used to have different bags in my handbag so I can find everything much more easily. This pouch is the perfect spot to put my Iphone in. 

4) My Calvins


All my Calvins

I bought different Calvin Klein sportbra's and matching slips this year. 
And every single colour was a good purchase. 
I love my black one the most and I wear it most often as well.

5) All Fired Up lipstick by MAC Cosmetics

All Fired Up lipstick

You already have seen that I am a total Mac Cosmetics addict. I'm especially addicted to their lipsticks. 

My all time favorites are the 'Creme In Your Coffee' and the 'All Fired Up' which you can see in the picture. This one I bought in Los Angeles past summer and it defenitly was the best purchase of my trip. The color is very electric pink but it's not too much. I wear it mostly in summer but even now, when I'm totally wearing black, I personally think it fits very well.


There are still some other things that I'm really happy about and that are worth mentioning like my two O'Ren sweaters. I'm even thinking about buying another sweater but in grey now. I'm also very happy about my Michael Kors bag which I got for my 20th birthday from my parents this year. And ofcourse my Fluidline Brow Gelcreme in the color True Brunette from Mac Cosmetics, total goodness for my eyebrows. 

Comments