French Bulldog Addiction

Like practically every girl, I have a total French Bulldog addiction. So that is where this blogpost is all about. 

Frenchies - yay!


Every time I see a Frenchie I'm like oooooohhhh my goooooddd - he's soooo cute - I want one!
I'm just kidding! Or maybe I'm not. My friends who are reading this post will know that I do that with practically every dog I see because I'm the type of person who says hi to dogs and who would even cross the street just to pet one. 

But the dog I really want a the moment is a French Bulldog! 
And a Pug, a Golden Retriever, a Giant Schnauzer and a Pomsky.
Can't forget about a Labradoodle. And a Bernese Mountain Dog and a Chow Chow ofcourse. 

How mean do I look towards my two actual dogs that I own right now. My dearest Max and Martha are like the two sweetest cutiepies and my best friends ever. 

But then again, I WANT A FRENCH BULLDOG!

The following pictures are just to convince you why I want a Bulldog. 

Cute but.
Cute front as well.
Give me a high paw!
The cutest whity.
Theo Bonaparte - @theobonaparte on IG
Matilda Ferragni with her mommy Chiara
Two cuties in a suitcase.
Chiara and Matilda Ferragni
Matilda is defenitely the coolest of the gang
Matilda Ferragni - Frenchie of Chiara Ferragni and Andrew Arthur

As you can certainly see why I want a Frenchie, I asked my mom if I could have one but sadly enough she said no.

Until past friday when we were shopping at Ikea... There she saw this teddybear looking bulldog and she suddenly said to me "you can have a Bulldog" and I was like oh my god really and then she was like here

Meet Norbs!

So I ended up with a Bulldog which is for the record not even a French Bulldog. I think my teddybulldog is actually an English bulldog. 

I couldn't come up with a decent name myself so I asked my friends and they helped me come to the name Norbert. I have decided that if I ever own on a real Frenchie that I will call him Norbert. 

Comments