Next adventure coming up

Tomorrow I'm leaving for my next adventure.
Another country I can scratch off my world map and add to my 'Been' app. 
Can you guess which country it is? 
If not, then you can read all about it in this blogpost!

It's a big big world to explore.


When I arrive at my destination, I will be visiting my 47th country in the world. 
I will be able to scratch-off the other side of Hispaniola as I have already been to Haiti twice. Those with excellent geographical knowledge will already know that I will be vacationing in the Dominican Republic

I will be spending 10 days at Punta Cana, one of the most famous holiday places in the Dominican Republic. I will be doing a lot of tanning, relaxing and adding weight to my belly from all of the yummy food and cocktails

I probably will do a travel diary with my dialy outfits and the highlights of my trip when I get back. 

I'm ending this blogpost with a screenshot of the 'Been'-app that I have on my Iphone. It's like a virtual scratch-map, really fun! You can add all the countries you have been, and for the United States, you can add which states you have been to. 'Been' is one of the must have apps that I recommend, definitely when you love to travel the world. 
 


The app 'Been'

Comments