Outfit | Show Your Legs

Can we please talk about this weather? Or better not? It's only the middle of October and I'm already freezing my butt off. This time last year, I was studying in Paris and I had to buy tops and shorts because the weather was so warm and obviously I didn't take a lot of summer clothes because I never would have thought it would still get 30 degrees. But clearly this year's weather is not last year's. This year, I was already wearing tights and socks at the beginning of September. 

As my summer tan (which you never can really call a tan...) faded away super quickly, like after two days of being back in Belgium, my legs aren't that pretty anymore as well and so I really need tights to give them some colour. 


As I still want to wear cute dresses, skirts and shorter trousers in fall and winter months, I really need a pair of tights or socks to hide my white legs and to protect me from the cold. 

That's why I love Veritas' yearly promo where you can buy Insua and sOxi tights and/or socks with a 50% discount on your second pair. How cool is that?



As soon as it gets chilly in Belgium, I always decide to go to Veritas to buy new pairs of tights and cool socks to keep me warm during the fall and winter months. I can't imagine buying this stuff in another place than Veritas. I just love the quality of their Insua tights so much. Other tights get destroyed super quickly because well I'm clumsy but the ones of Insua don't and they are clumsy-friendly.


Usually I buy 40DEN or 60DEN tights of the brand Insua because they're not to light nor to dark. I only wear 100DEN tights when it's really cold and snowing and stuff. 

This time I got a pair of normal tights but also this kinda fishnet looking tights and a pair of actual fishnets.


On a dress with a print, I like to wear tights without a print but when I wear this super simple skirt or dress (mostly black) I like to wear tights with a print or a special touch.


I'll show you three looks on how to style normal tights, fishnets tights and tights with a cool print.

Outfit I

On Saturday I wore one of my most favourite dresses for this season. It's a burgundy marsala coloured dress who is inspired by a very expensive one by Saint Laurent. This makes the dress extra cool. It has wide fit which makes it very comfy and it looks great with boots over the knee. 


As the dress is already quite special because of the colour, I decided to go for normal tights without any prints (named Insua Giulia 40 DEN).


 Total look
Close-up picture of my look

Outfit II

For my second outfit, I matched my oversized sweater dress with the fishnets tights. A cool and really good extra about these fishnets (named Soxi Overknee Netpanty) is that they're only fishnet from above the knee which makes is much more fun to wear because total fishnets can hurt, definitely if you wear them with a pair of boots, then they will get tattooed into your skin. 


I made this look more sturdy by wearing it with a leather cap and big hoops.


 Total look
  Total look
 Close-up on the fishnet tights


Outfit III

Then onto my last look which is a kinda girly look because I'm wearing a wide dress with tights with dots and diamonds (named Insua Benglis). This is the perfect fall look for in Belgium, definitely with the raincoat, the headband and the bikerboots. 

As the tights are a bit girly as is the dress and this makes the perfect look for a family Sunday for example. 

  Total look
  Total look
Close-up from the tights with the dots

Veritas has a great range of tights and socks in their stores and on their webshop, so if you have the same mindset as me, you should definitely check them out! Certainly because they are all sold for very small prices. For example; the tights mentioned in my blog are all between €6,99 and €9,99 per pair. And don't forget in the month October, you get your second pair for 50% off.

Comments

Anvers said…
Knappe foto's klasse madam