Trend | The Daredevil Off Shoulder

Today I want to tell you about this new trend which is trending with a lot of famous bloggers on Instagram. 
Everyone will by know have noticed that the off shoulder trend is much in fashion lately. Trendsetters already wore it in the last two seasons and this season the big audience has discovered it as well.

Now there exists this new kind of off shoulder tops and dresses, and even some bikinis have it sometimes too. 
It's hard to explain the new variant of the off shoulder but when you see the picture beneath you will get me. 


You see? This trend isn't just the off shoulder, it's the off shoulder for the real deardevils among us. This off shoulder goes (almost) until your arm pit and then has a short or long sleeve there.
 
I first noticed this trend on Rumineely's Instagram. Last year, she was also the first who wore the slip dress trend. She has her own fashionlabel "Are You Am I" and I have to say that she really brings things in fashion. Her brand is always the first to have it. The brands' starting page also says "For girls who get it" and that's totaly what the brand is all about.

I really love Rumineely's Instagram but I do think some of her pictures are too much sometimes and she is really skinny (like very summerbody ready) for what I secretly don't like her sometimes. 

Let's take a look at some of the tops and dresses her brand sells with this trend.








Like earlier sad, some bikini's have this trend too. Like the Australian bikini brand Triangl has one white bikini like this on their site now. This one is really on my wishlist (like all the other bikinis they sell actually).