Gucci is Key

Let's talk Gucci today.

I always loved Gucci and it always has been my go-to brand for handbags but since Alessandro Michele became Creative Director in 2015 and gave the brand a new direction, it became my favorite brand. Before Michele became Creative Director, he already had worked for 12 years in Gucci so that's how he knew what the brand exactly needed to be reborn. And it worked because everyone has been loving the brand ever since.

Gucci's Alessandro Michele together with Singer Florence Welch

Literally every blogger I follow has one or more bags and other items of Gucci lately. I as well have three bags, a pair of sunglasses and one belt from Gucci (- not addicted at all).

Belgian blogger Annabel Pesant is definitely loving Gucci
Dutchie Negin Mirsalehi with her version of the Marmont bag
Social Influencer Josefine HJ with her fur slip-ons
My all-time favorite blogger Danielle Bernstein with her version of the Marmont belt 


Let me show you the pieces I have and also wish to own.

I have two of the Gucci Soho bags, one in black and one in this pink camel colour (- summer color from last year's collection). The Soho's are really classics within the Gucci assortment and I love them a lot. I have the black one since I turned 19 years old and it is one of my most favorite and most-carried bags, not only by me but also by my mom. I love to take a lot of things with me (- sometimes too much) and literally everything fits into this bag.

The bag is rather simple but the Gucci logo gives it so much glamour. The length of the strap is just right, as I'm kinda big, this can give issues sometimes. A big plus is that you also can adjust the strap. Even though I carried the black one so much, it really held on to its quality and then definitely its shape. You really can't tell it is already that old and worn that much.

At the end of summer, the Gucci Marmont belt came in fashion and literally everyone began to have one. As I'm such a big Gucci lover it was obviously on my wishlist since the first time I saw it. But as I was in Paris and Paris is kind of expensive to live in, I had to wait for a while and save for it. But then at the end of semester, I bought it as some kind of keepsake of Paris, even though Gucci is not even French.

You have four different versions of the Marmont, namely €260, €295, €350 or €790. A lot of people have the 350 but I personally think this one is rather big and then the 260 is rather small so I went for the 295. A lot of people don't know about this version or often forget about it. I think this is because it's actually a belt from the men's collection but the salesman told me that the model goes from women too. 
 

I really love the belt, it goes with everything, chique and casual and that's why it's one of my most precious possesions.

I always loved the thought of having a red bag. As I wear so much white, black and navy blue, it could really give a special touch to my wardrobe. I looked at a lot of different brands, going from Zadig & Voltaire to Balenciaga and then I eventually ended up with Gucci. I know they had my Soho also in red but three bags in the same model? That's too much. I wanted a change so I started looking at the Gucci Marmont collection. Then I discovered this cool wallet on chain on a blogger's instagram but she had it in black so I went to the Gucci site and there I discovered it existed in red too. I started saving and about two to three weeks ago I had enough money to buy the bag. 


This is my new baby-boyfriend-bae, isn't he gorg?? I love this bag because not a lot of people have it, not like my belt or the Marmont matellasé shoulder bag. This bag is not too big but also not too small, that's where I was scared of. As it is a wallet on chain, I though only my phone and money would fit in it but there also fits in a lipstick, sunglasses and my portable charger. 
 

I didn't buy my bag on the Gucci site itself because it wasn't available there anymore but I bought it on My Theresa (- not available on the site no more tho). I was a little scared to order this bag online because he's rather expensive but this site has great service and my packadge was with me in two days so I would really recommend this site. They often have periods with free shipping which is a plus too.

Things which are still on my Gucci wishlist are:

Yup, I already started saving!