Outfit | Glossy Buttendown Skirt

It has been a real long time since I last wrote blog about an outfit so as fall clearly has begun, I decided to write about my favorite outfit of the moment.  

Walking around Ghent with my main bitch ❥

Last week when I was in class and not really paying attention to what the teacher was telling, I found this picture of a great outfit on Instagram. 
See for yourself on the picture bellow ▼ 

Lolariostyle

I discovered that I could easily wear an outfit like this, as I have a skirt en boots that look much like the ones Sacha Simon is wearing on the picture. The only thing I didn't have was a sweater like the one she is wearing. So I decided to send my mom the picture and ask her to find a sweater like this, and she did.

So last Sunday I wore this outfit ▼▽



Sunnies
➩ Gucci 
Bomber Jacket
Sweater
Glossy Buttendown Skirt
Velvet Bag
➩ All from Atomium & Scipio Ghent 
Over-the-knee Boots
➩ Paris Londres Knokke


Outfit close-up ☆

Let me also tell you about this new trend in fashion world: the statement sleeves. If you have been following bloggers like Danielle Bernstein and Aimee Song, you could already have seen it in their looks here and here. I know it's not really clear but here underneath my sweater, I'm wearing a t-shirt with trumpet sleeves which gives a real cool touch to my outfit. So if you ever see this while shopping, don't be scared to buy it, it's really cool to wear clothes with special sleeves this winter!

While wearing this way too cool outfit, I had a family day with my parents and dogs in Ghent. We walked around town, enjoyed the fall sun, brunched at the Pain Quotidien and did a shoot for the stores of mom. 

Sunny Ghent ☼
Food Food Food
Mommy and Me ♡
From where I sit with Mommy ☆

I had a great weekend at home catching up with family and friends but I'm really happy to be back in Paris as well because my best friend and my cousins come to visit me in the next weekends and I took a whole new fall/winter wardrobe with me so I have loads of new stuff to wear! Though I'm also really looking forward to the next time I'm going back to my most beloved home-town Ghent!

Comments