Review | Season Paris

As you might have read in my previous post, my nieces were coming to visit me this weekend in Paris and it obviously was awesome. We spent most time in Le Marais because this is the coolest neighborhood in Paris but we also went to Île Saint-Louis, Île de la Cité and Jardin de Luxembourg. I'm writing this blog because I want to tell you about one place in particular, a restaurant named Season, which is definitely my new favorite place to go in Paris.

SEASON ☆
Before I went to Season, I already read about the restaurant on two other blogs namely the one from Lise Desmet where she tells about her hotspots in Paris and the one from Bart's Boekje where he tells about good coffee places to go in Paris (➩ only read this blog when you understand dutch). 

From what I read, Season seemed like a really cool and new place to go. So as my nieces and I like try out new stuff, we decided to go there for breakfast or more like brunch this morning. 

When we arrived at the restaurant, it was between 10AM and 11AM and there were still a lot of tables free but afterward when we left, the place was really crowded. 
We were sitting at this really cool table by the window with a great view of the restaurant so let me show you some pictures of it. 


There was even sitting a woman with my favorite kind of dog: a bulldog


Isn't this like the most pretty interior you have ever seen? I couldn't resist not taking pictures. 

As it was our first time there, we decided to take different things to share because well #sharingiscaring but it's also nice because now we know that all things are pretty much amazing and so delicious to eat. We had an Acaï Bowl, the Pancakes D'Olivier and a Tartine D'Avocat aux Epices with Poached Eggs. 

  
Doesn't it all look so delicious? For your information, it didn't only look so delicious, it also tasted all so good! I'm already dreaming of the next time I'm going there. Afterword we also took the Dim Sum De Yoom because we were still hungry and wanted to taste something else. 



Until next time Season, which might be tomorrow, no no I have to start studying!

Adress Season: 1, Rue Dupuis,75003 Paris
Adress Season Take Away: 8, Rue Dupetit Thouars, 75003 Paris
Adress Season Market: 98, Rue de Turenne, 75003 Paris
→ All Season's are located in Le Marais.

Comments