Coming Soon: Kylie Lip Kit

Yesterday there was a big restock on the site of Kylie Cosmetics and I had the chance to order three lip kits!


Posie and Dolce K ♛
Earlier this week I started to follow kylielipkitupdates on Instagram. It's an account that posts all updates about Kylie Cosmetics on their account. That's where I saw that last night the biggest restock in history would take place. All nine lip kits, three glosses and three metals would be restocked. 

I was most interested in three colors, namely Candy K or Dolce K and Posie K. Finally I bought all three colors because then the shipping costs are spread over more products. 

The products would come online on 3 p.m. Pacific time, this is 12 a.m. in Belgium. Normally I promised myself that I would go early to bed yesterday night but since it was such a big restock and I thought that there really would be a possibility to order the lip kits, I decided to stay up and try it. And it got the chance to order them!

When I get my three lip kits, I will do a big review about why I chose for these kind of Kylie Cosmetics lipsticks, why I chose those colors and I will tell about how they look with swatches and pictures of me wearing them. 

I'm already looking forward to getting them! Keep an eye on my Instagram, I will definitely post a picture if I wrote my review!


➩ Good luck to everyone who has exams or is studying for them! ❥

Comments