Outfit | Babypink and Grey

It has been almost a month that I posted my last blogpost. The reason for that is that it's the end of the schoolyear and I just have so much work for school. It goes from deadlines for big tasks to the last lessons at school and ofcourse studying. 

And then, the weather in Belgium also decided to turn better. So now I have to do all these work inside while it's so pretty outside. Saddest situation ever

When I study, I wear the ugliest and most unshaped clothes ever so when I take a break, I like to dress up and go do something.

In this blogpost, I'm going to tell you a bit more about an outfit that I wore two weeks ago when I went out for dinner with my parents. 


Picture taken by my daddy ♛



Grey and pink are two colors that are very much in fashion lately so obviously I'm wearing them a lot. 

This time, I wore my pink leather jacket with a blouse with some lace to the shoulders, a jumper and my grey jeans. All these items are from my mom's stores Atomium & Scipio

I wore this outfit with my March 23 boots which I bought at half price during the last sales period and my new Gucci Soho bag which I got from my parents the last time I went to Bologna with them. 

I didn't make a separate blog about my new Gucci bag yet but I'm thinking about making a blog about al my favorite bags when my exams are over.

In the picture beneath, you can view my full outfit. 


Can you notice my little munchkin Rudolph in the back photobombing my picture?

On the last picture, you can see a close-up of from my look. 

I'm wearing really big Chanel earrings but I don't think they are real but as they really seem real, I keep on wearing them. My sunnies are from Jeepers Peepers, I bought them at Asos last year. 

My make-up look here is the same as the one I used when I was on holiday to the Dominican Republic. You know with my Perky Paint Pot, Star Violet and Honey Lust eyeshadow colors from Mac Cosmetics? When you can't seem to remember or don't know where I'm talking about then you should definitely read my blog about it here.


Picture taken by my daddy ♛

Later this week I will post another outfit post about my summary outfits which I wore in Knokke last weekend.

Comments