New In | Black & White shoes by TANGO

On Wednesday, I was wearing my new favorite dress from my mom's store Atomium. It has this cute black and white bloomy print. As the weather was very good but not yet good enough, I decided to wear my laced-up ballet flats from Zara with the dress. 

Which later turned out to not being a very good idea because after two hours wearing the shoes, I had a huge blister on every foot! 

The previous day I saw some really pretty sneakers in the window of a store in Ghent so I saw this pain as a the perfect opportunity to take my mom to the store and buy the sneakers.

⍟ Matching dress, matching shoes and most importantly matching dog ⍟



Since night and day, my mom and I have been looking for a nice pair of black or black and white sneakers but they really seemed impossible to find! There was always something wrong with the pairs we saw, sometimes they were too manly or sometimes the sole wasn't thick enough...

Until I was walking by Giraldo, a shoe-shop located in Ghent. This is the shop where I already bought all my sneakers like my two pairs of Adidas Superstars and several pairs of my All-Stars. They have a big assortment in sneakers so if you life in Ghent or Bruges (where they also have a store) or nearby one of the two cities and love sneakers, you should definitely take a look there!

The first pair I had in my hands was the white pair of the black and white pair I bought now. Also really nice but I wasn't looking for this color. And then my eye fell on the black ones and when I saw the white sole, it was like love at first sight.


You can see that I already wore them from the moment I got them ☾

I took a picture of the shoes, showed them to my mom who liked them as well and when the blister started to hurt too much, I decided to drag my mom to the store and it worked! I got hem pretty sneakers! 

Now that you know the fascinating store behind the purchase of my shoes, I will tell you a bit more about the brand of the shoes, namely TANGO. It's a dutch brand that produces very new and fashionable shoes for every kind of women. They mix basics with fashion allure for versatile woman who like to have have their own style. (➩ SO ME)

In the picture below I mixed some pieces together from my closet to show you how I will wear my new sneakers!



#OUTFIT
T-shirt:  Atomium & Scipio Ghent
Skirt: Atomium & Scipio Ghent
Necklaces: H&M
Sunglasses: Ik Heb Een Bril
Shoes: TANGO ofcourse   

PS: Buying new shoes and wearing them on a warm day for the first time wasn't exactly a good idea because my blisters only got bigger and more painful

Comments